“It's not just for vegetarians - fantastic” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Teresa Carles

Teresa Carles
Jovellanos, 2 | (Pelai - Tallers), 08001 Barcelona, Spain (El Raval)
+34 93 317 18 29
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #200 of 6,675 Restaurants in Barcelona
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Vegan
Dining options: Dessert, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: El Raval
Description: Vegetariano, Mediterraneo, Artesano, Sano y Sabroso.
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
“It's not just for vegetarians - fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

When looking at reviews for restaurants near our hotel I read about this one and rejected it the first night because I am not a vegetarian. The second night I thought why not - there are lots of vegetarian thing I like. Teresa Carles turned out to be in the top 3 restaurants on the entire 17 day trip. We started with the cream carrot soup, then had the excellent pear gorgonzola pasta, and a liquid chocolate center cake. The house wine was good, too. Very reasonably priced. Very friendly service.

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Singapore, Singapore
“I am missing it so much!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Best vegetarian restaurant I ve been to !! Too many options to choose from and every dish that we tried was so flavourful :) lots of vegan options as well. Cool decor, great service, friendly staff too ( service may be little slow.. But worth the wait, trust me!!) we went there 3 times on our 1 week trip to BCN.. I would have gone there every meal if it had been possible .. :) all of us enjoyed it including our non- vege friends.
I am already missing it and can't wait to go back to BCN just for this restaurant.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
“excellent!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

it was simply a feast for eyes and the palate!!ts amazing how a restaurant that only serves veg food could be so popular!!
their tastes, their pairings and combination of flavors are exquisite!!

Visited May 2013
“I would turn vegetarian tomorrow if I could eat here every day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

I was in Barcelona back in March with a friend from Australia and we were on the look out for some good food after a couple of not so great eats in Barcelona. I spotted this place on TripAdvisor as we were planning to do a spot of shopping around Placa Catalunya that afternoon. I like the sound of the place as I am always wishing to support locally sourced, organic, etc, type places wherever I travel to. We hit the jackpot with this place. The vibe of the place was great with terrific urban casual chic decor and the menu was filled with creative combinations of ingredients. Just check out my instagram photos! The place is a little on the pricey sad but fully deserving of the price tag. Do check this place out!

• Visited March 2013
London
“great veggie food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

We ate here twice in a 24 hour stay in Barcelona. The food was imaginative, delicious and the staff friendly. O.H is not even veggie yet he suggested eating here the second time. It's centrally located. The wifi didn't work the second time but we were too busy stuffing our faces with excellent food to mind. The anti-ox fruit juice is a highlight too. Prices are very good.
Next time we're in Barcelona and hungry, we'll head straight for this restaurant.