Excellent location right on Las Rambla near top end and with 2 tube stations within minutes walk. Aerobus stop only 5 mins away. 2 mins to old Cathedral and Barra Gotic old streets. Comfortable, clean, well equipped rooms with excellent air conditioning (adjustable with different fan speeds/temp settings). Kitchen area with fridge, kettle, toaster and hob. Free coffee (bean to cup) and tea all day in breakfast room. Didn't have their continental breakfast (about E12) as made own toast. Useful large Carrefour opposite. Friendly, helpful reception staff there all day and night. On advice from Tripadvisor requested rooms at the back as didn't want street noise - which we got and so no noise to disturb at night. Great views and sun beds on 9th floor. Take warnings of bag snatchers and pick pockets seriously - we witnessed a very smooth bag thief take bag from café table on Placa Reial - fortunately recovered it too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the city, this property is ideal to enjoy one of the best areas for shopping and leisure and to access easily any point in and around Barcelona.Citadines offers apartments (1-4 pax) or studios (1-2 pax) in a comfortable and functional environment, equipped with sofa beds or traditional bedding, full kitchen and its appliances, bathroom, TV and free Wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Citadines Ramblas Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Barcelona Ramblas Hotel Barcelona
- Citadines Hotel Barcelona
- Aparthotel Citadines Ramblas
- Citadines Ramblas Barcelona Catalonia