I was in room 117 on the 1st floor.
I got the feeling the rooms were nice but I could not get WiFi in mine and I barely slept because of the noise outside and inside. I could literally follow the conversations outside and the road noise was terrible.
Other than that there was nice food and very friendly staff (unfortunately they did use the typical excuse 'we can't give you a different room because we are full')
Would I say there again? Maybe if there is a special deal and I am promised a room on the top floor.
Location is ok. Taxi from hotel is about 35€ and metro/subway is in walking distance
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked right into the heart of Barcelona's bustling Eixample neighborhood, there's no better home base for exploring one of Europe's most exciting cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your NH Barcelona Podium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Podium Barcelona
- Nh Podium Hotel Barcelona
- NH Barcelona Podium Catalonia