My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights in Room 3. Upon arrival we were shown around the BB and to our room. Beautifully decorated hotel with some lovely touches. Our room / bathroom was clean and modern and had a lovely balcony looking out onto the street. (little bit noisy when the doors were opened but this is to be expected when you are staying in a city). The bathroom had some lovely amenities and a great shower. The minibar fridge was nicely stocked and prices were very reasonable. We also had a desk/office area which was useful as extra space for a suitcase etc..
Only issue we had was with the temperature control. When we arrived only the air con was working and being December, we needed the heating to work! This was fixed promptly but unfortunately the heating never turned off automatically! Not a huge problem but arriving back at the hotel every day we were greeted with a scorching 29 degrees bedroom! Opened balcony doors for a while and just ensured heating was Off for the rest of the night.
Breakfast was lovely and the free nespresso machine is great as it is available 24 hrs. Very helpful and friendly staff.
Location of Anba is excellent. 5 minute walk to Catalyna Square. Metro station literally outside the door which is useful although we only used it once as we wanted to enioy the December sun so we tended to walk everywhere.
What I would say to those of you considering booking this hotel is that it is small and most rooms lead onto the breakfast dining area so be prepared for noise from 8am onwards, mainly from the preparation for breakfast. We were awake most mornings at this time anyway, but just expect some noise from communal areas.
Overall, a wonderful stay in a small luxurious BB offering a fab location in Barcelona. Book it!
- Also Known As:
- Anba Bed&Breakfast Deluxe Hotel
- Anba Bed&Breakfast Deluxe Hotel Barcelona
- Anba Bed And Breakfast Deluxe
- ANBA Bed&Breakfast Deluxe Barcelona, Catalonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anba Bed & Breakfast Deluxe is located in a charming nineteenth century building, in the heart of Barcelona.It offers elegant rooms with air conditioning, free Wi-Fi and a private balcony. Some of them feature original hand-painted ceilings dating SXIX.Egyptian cotton sheets, laptop safe, minibar and flat-screen satellite TV. The bathroom features bathrobes, toiletries and a rain shower.ANBA serves a delicious breakfast, which includes fresh juices, homemade and seasonal local produce top quality. There is also bar service and free tea and coffee at any time. The property has a garden terrace with relaxing atmosphere to enjoy at any time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, EasyToBook, Escapio, HostelWorld, Venere and Agoda so you can book your ANBA Bed&Breakfast Deluxe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.