“Excellent food!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dublin,Irland
“Excellent food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

If you like real Hindu food, you will love place. We ordered lamb masala, chickpeas masala, potatoes aloo, deep fried cheese, two beers, rice and a garlic naan. All for €32! Everything was delicious, just the right quantity, full of flavour and you can ask for spicy, medium spicy or non-spicy. We left full and happy. A great place for a big group or a romantic dinner. Highly recommended.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Barcelona, Spain
“would not recomend to josef Fritzl.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

I feel so strongly about the poor quality and lack of respect for its customers that this restaurant has shown that I am taking the time to write this, my first ever review.Coming from England I have been lucky enough to eat some very good Indian-Pakistani food, however living in Spain its not as easy to find a good curry, i have been to a couple of other places reviewed on here and they have been OK. As we were in the area of fransesc masia we thought we would try this place. As i entered I knew we had made a mistake, no other customers, and it had a feeling that the place hadn't seen any since it ensnared a group of gullible tourists at the 92 Olympics. Admittedly I should have turned around at that point and gone to anywhere else but it was late and I wanted a curry. After the waiter had got over the initial shock of seeing a couple of customers he sat us at a dusty table with a couple of menus with meal deal offers plastered all over them 25! off 15! off. to cut a long story short, sensing this place didn't have an Indian ferran adria in the kitchen we didn't order anything too difficult, onion baji to start..... just like frozen onion rings from iceland with some garam masala sprinkled on top 5 euros good start. Next my girlfriend ordered chicken tikka masala and I ordered a lamb madras two very different curries, when they arrived they looked exactly the same bright orange shame sauce, they just put extra chillie in mine, at this point i was not happy naan brad was frozen , pilau rice soggy. I wanted to take the dishes back to the kitchen dare on of them to eat it however my girlfriend gets embarrassed if i complain in a restaurant, which i very rarely do unless something is inedible. Instead i left my lamb madras in the dish and thought i would get my 11.95 euros worth in this review. To be fair the waiter was a nice bloke, friendly. However he was about 50 and i am guessing it was his place so he should be ashamed of himself foe serving this muck. When the bill game it was 53 euros minus 4 euros which could have been a subsidy for all the toilet roll we have used today, thanks for that. Anyway never handed over money so begrudgingly, beer was good, bottled Namaste if you go just take your own food.

Visited August 2012
“Good for vegetarians , poor for non vegetarians......!!!!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2012 via mobile

Near to my hotel so went with family ......looks veg is good but not non-veg.......!!!!!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere