I'm giving it 3 stars because the staff were fantastic. Each staff members I interacted with was kind and very responsive. The reason I don't give this hotel a higher rating is b/c it has a substantial mold issues. If you have mold allergies, you may have issues too. The first night my skin was itching and I started coughing quite a bit. I asked for a room change and they graciously granted the request. I was having the same problem the second night in the new room and I checked out in the middle of the night b/c I wasn't able to get a good nights rest. If they are able to clean out the hotel and the ventilation system, I think it will be a great hotel. Until then, I would only recommend this place if you aren't allergic to mold and don't really care about the potential issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Acta Ink 606 is a three-star hotel, ten minutes walking to Sagrada Familia and the future AVE train station. It has a total of 59 comfortable rooms to have a pleasant stay in Barcelona whether you're traveling for business or a family travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Acta Ink 606 Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acta Ink 606 Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Acta Ink 606 Barcelona Catalonia