This hotel is located next to a metro station and it takes 8 minutes to get tot he centre on the metro.We visited the hotel for 7 nights and it leaves me with mixed feelings. The staff are friendly and helpful, the hotel is modern and extremely clean the hall ways stood out with nice features. The room was a good size however the sleep quality was very poor the bed wasn't comfy the walls in this hotel are not thick and you feel like the people outside your room are inside it. I could hear people snoring in adjacent rooms and shows and toilets throughout the night along with the lift. I was also woken 3 nights by people coming in late with the walls being thin don't expect I good night sleep. Clean and modern with a poor nights sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Acta Ink 606 is a three-star hotel, ten minutes walking to Sagrada Familia and the future AVE train station. It has a total of 59 comfortable rooms to have a pleasant stay in Barcelona whether you're traveling for business or a family travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Acta Ink 606 Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acta Ink 606 Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Acta Ink 606 Barcelona Catalonia