Just back from an excellent 5 night stay at Acta Ink. On the same street as the incredible Sagrada Familia cathedral - just a 10-15 walk away! - the location of this hotel is ideal; away from the touristy v busy areas right in the centre, more residential in nature but extremely well connected public transport-wise. As mentioned in other reviews, the Clot metro station is literally 2-5 mins walking distance away (depending on which entrance/line you use) and perfect for reaching all parts of the city. A real bonus was the direct train from the airport Terminal 2 which took ~25 minutes (there's a shuttle bus connecting the two airport terminals) to El Clot-Arago train station which is connected to the Clot metro station ie 5 mins walk from the hotel. A T-10 ticket with 10 journeys will cost you < 10 euros ie <1 euro to travel from the airport to the hotel!
Rooms - Very smart and modern. The bed was really comfy and big! It was a proper double bed as I requested which is a real bonus in the continent, where often "double" equates to two twin beds. Brightly lit with various lighting options. I was concerned about noise based on other reviews but we had absolutely no problems whatsoever with noise either from outside or inside. Our room was front-facing, meaning that occasionally there was quiet sound of cars on the road outside but nothing at all that disturbed/prevented sleep. We never heard our neighbours at any point! Wonderful shower as previously described - powerful if wnated and hot water at all times (have to wait max 15-20s for it to go hot) of the night/day. Our room was cleaned daily, even when we left early afternoon a couple of times, and we had the option of changing towels/bedsheets as often as desired.
We did not include breakfast in our stay so can't comment but there a lots of lovely little patisserie shops and cafes in the neighbourhood.
Overall a thoroughly enjoyable stay and terrific value. The reception staff were always very pleasant and helpful with any enquiries. Would definitely recommend/return.
- Also Known As:
- Acta Ink 606 Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Acta Ink 606 Barcelona Hotel
- Acta Ink 606 Barcelona Catalonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Acta Ink 606 is a three-star hotel, ten minutes walking to Sagrada Familia and the future AVE train station. It has a total of 59 comfortable rooms to have a pleasant stay in Barcelona whether you're traveling for business or a family travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Otel, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Acta Ink 606 Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.