Rooms are good and that's all. The building is old, spooky. It's a residential one.
Staff is standard, not too warm or interested.
The common area looks like a brothel, it's not a good taste.
Careful with the website: very nice pictures of the rooms and you think you will be in a modern and fresh place.
Go only if you are in a budget, as the price is EUR 80 for one night. There are an infinite choice of better places to stay.
Stay around Plaza de Cataluña as you can do nothing from there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Khronos Boutique Hostel, a new concept in hotel in Barcelona, economic, charming and located in a neoclassical building in the center of Eixample.Newly opened, a few meters from the elegant Paseo de Gracia, in the heart of Barcelona. From this location you can enjoy walking from the main landmarks of the city, like La Sagrada Familia, Casa Batlló, La Pedrera, Las Ramblas and the Gothic Quarter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Hostal Boutique Khronos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Boutique Khronos Hotel Barcelona
- Hostal Boutique Khronos Barcelona, Catalonia