“Awesome service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Terra Diversions Bike Tours - Private Day Tours

Terra Diversions Bike Tours - Private Day Tours
Santa Tecla, 1 bis, 08140 Barcelona, Spain (Eixample)
+34 934 16 08 05
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #57 of 546 Activities in Barcelona
More attraction details
Owner description: Bike Tours in Barcelona, Spain, France and Italy. Specialized in organizing a wide range of activities and trips, all involving Bicycling. Our Mountain bike tours and Road bike tours can be Guided or "GPS Self guided", with or without equipment transfers. Bike rentals: Road bikes, Mountain and Hybrid Bikes. GPS rentals in GPS Self guided tours, and more...
Espoo, Finland
“Awesome service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

I rented Orbea Orca road bike for a day of riding from Terra Diversions, and can definitely recommend them for anyone! Bike worked perfect, and the customer service was awesome! I'm super happy that I got very good service in English. Their location is great, as you can quite quickly get to the quiet roads and away from the city.

Visited January 2014

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Great cycling day in Barcelona!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

During my stay in Barcelona I rented a bike with a friend at Terra Diversions. We cycled all the way up to Mountain Tibidabo and you have a beautiful view from the top of the mountain. Cycling in this city made my stay complete, It is an adventure to cycle in the city because not everywhere are cycling routes, but this makes it even more fun! We had great service and the bikes were in top conditions.

Jerusalem, Israel
“Great Bike Ride around Barcelona”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

I went to Barcelona with my wife for a second honeymoon. My wonderful wife agreed to rent a scooter and follow me on my 8 hour bike ride to the hills north of Barcelona..... Not a good idea if you want to stay happily married.

The rental experience from Terra Diversions was phenomenal. The bike was in excellent condition and Nora was most helpful and planning our ride. If I make it back to Barcelona, I will definitely rent from them again. But this time the wife should see the sites and do some shopping.

New York City, New York
“Excellent Service, Excellent Guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

I am from US and was planning to be in Barcelona for a day in November and was looking to rent road bike and ride for the day. I contacted Terra Diversions (located thru Google search) via email about a week in advance, looking for basic information and options and immediately received a response from Nora. This place is very much about customer service. And they are really good. I arranged for a bike rental (very nice Orbea, Carbon frame, Shimano 105) and private guide (Angel).
Even before I arrived in Barcelona, Nora sent a follow-up email to let me know of the unexpected cold-front approaching and to pack warm clothes!
On the day of the ride, Angel (my guide) picked me up at my hotel. He thoughtfully asked what I was looking for, asked a few questions to get a sense of my capabilities and interests, and then made a suggestion for our ride. We drove to a good location east of Barcelona where the route began. I found the bike had already been adjusted to my proper measurements, based on my email exchange with Nora.
Bike was in great shape, well-tuned. Everything was good.
The route Angel selected turned about to be perfect. He is a very knowledgable and personable guy...had a great sense of pacing based on my capabilities (or lack thereof). The route included a ride over Parpers and Conreria...I really enjoyed the hills.
I can't wait to get back to Barcelona for another trip...am considering a multi-day trip that Angel described that sounds like a blast.
I highly recommend Terra Diversions...could not have been happier with the attentive service and professionalism.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Excellent road bike hire”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Hired a bike for 24 hours. Picked on an upgrade from my usual ride. So carbon frame with a 105 group set. Beautiful ride and a well maintained bike that functioned brilliantly. Price point was also very good. Shop was open late and very helpful and considerate staff. I will be back to Barcelona and attack Rat Penat again.

Visited October 2013