“Modern ,clean & friendly staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Serhs Rivoli Rambla

You added Hotel Serhs Rivoli Rambla to your Saves list
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   La Rambla 128 | ( El Raval ), 08002 Barcelona, Spain   |
Ranked #228 of 518 Hotels in Barcelona
“Modern ,clean & friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

Stayed 12th dec to 14th , fantastic location ,room clean tidy modern . Mini bar . Welcomed by friendly member of staff , explanation if services available .TV in room with selection of channels In different languages . Restaurant selection of fine menus , however decided to eat out as so many choices of restaurants to choose from . Would recommend this hotel !!

• Stayed December 2014
SerhsHotels, Gerente at Hotel Serhs Rivoli Rambla, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Sir,

As General Manager, I want to personally thank you for sharing with us your excellent comments about the Serhs Rivoli Rambla.

I am glad to know that your stay with us was excellent. Thank you again because comments like yours encourage us to improve!

Miquel Peña

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

wonderfull hotel at good position good people good food and wonderfull cleaning lovely and good place i will come back and recomended to friend or family wonderfull hotel at good position good people good food and wonderfull cleaning lovely and good place i will come back and recomended to friend or family

• Stayed December 2014

3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The Hotel is in an excellent location but this is not a 4 star hotel. It is run down and in need of some updating. The lobby was staffed with only 1 person and we always had to wait to check-in/out, ask directions, and there was no concierge to help with reservations etc. Some of the front desk staff do not have a great knowledge of the area but we found one to be very helpful. The bed in our room was terribly uncomfortable, lumpy and old. The WiFi never really worked in our room either which was a problem since we needed it to stay in touch with work. The elevators were also are tiny and we waited long periods of time for them, so we mostly took the stairs up to the top floor which is not a problem for us but would be for many. For the price and star rating, I would say it is not worth staying here.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
SerhsHotels, Gerente at Hotel Serhs Rivoli Rambla, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to answer our quick feedback questionnaire regarding your recent stay at Hotel Serhs Rivoli Rambla.

I am truly sorry that your stay at Hotel Serhs Rivoli Rambla did not meet your expectations.
Immediately after receiving your feedback I've notify my supervisor about it and the matter is now under his personal investigation.

Learning from negative reviews is at the core of our constant pursuit to improve and to excel and I assure you that your feedback will receive the full attention of all the relevant managers.

If you have any additional information that you believe may help us in our investigation please share it with us by replying to this email.

We hope to have the chance to host you in the future and to change your view about our hotel.

Mr. Miquel Peña
Manager
tel aviv
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I ve stayed 5 days with my fiancee at this Hotel. The location is unbeatable. Great starting point for exploring the old city. The breakfast was very good with romantic garden in the back of the hotel.The rooms are little too small but clean.

• Stayed October 2014
Dear Sir,

As General Manager, I want to personally thank you for sharing with us your comments about the Serhs Rivoli Rambla.

I am glad to know that your stay with us was good. Thank you again because comments like yours encourage us to improve!

East Perth
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed here in July 2014. This hotel is nothing like what you see on the web. The lounge area is like a train station with people sleeping on the seating waiting to go to the airport. There never was a bar person in the bar the six days we stayed, if you wanted a drink a waiter came down from the restaurant. On the restaurant please do not eat there it is the worst I have ever experienced, we had a dinner there the evening we arrived and my wife was quite sick for days afterwards.
We had a upgrade to a suite as the room we booked was unavailable, this did not even make up for how bad this hotel is. You have to pay by coin to get the internet in the reception to print boarding passes and the keyboard was so worn you had to guess what the keys were.
Been very central is the only positive that this hotel has.
John Keenan

Room Tip: Don't even think of booking this hotel
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
SerhsHotels, Gerente at Hotel Serhs Rivoli Rambla, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago

Mr. Miquel Peña
Manager
Brighton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were looking for a 4* hotel on La Ramblas to be central.

We found this hotel from reviews online & were extremely pleased when we got there and saw the hotel & room.

The reception staff all speak English, were extremely helpful throughout...nothing was too much trouble including printing several things for me for free.

The Breakfast area gave you almost too much choice of things to eat & drink!
From meats, several types of bread for toast, yoghurt drinks, fruits & numerous other things, you won't be hungry afterwards, plus you can take your breakfast onto the special large outside terrace if you prefer.

There is a rooftop terrace where you can take your drink up to and sit & look out 24/7.

The room is comfortable, functional, clean (which is very important!) with a (complementary) room safe, mini bar, en-suite bath/shower etc...

The aircon was ok as was the wifi...it worked fine, but was nothing special.

There was a quality feel about the whole hotel & when you walk out the front door, you are right on La Ramblas with all it's buzz & excitement.

I'd recommend staying here highly.

Room Tip: We had a twin room on the front of the hotel..no balcony, but the very large window was equally as g...
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stay in the hotel nov 14/17 It was excellent ! I would like to stay again here !!! Very convenient for me ! Going around the city perfect location ! Is clean and cozy ! Very friendly staff !!!! Close to everything !!!!!

• Stayed November 2014

Miquel Peña

Been to Hotel Serhs Rivoli Rambla? Share your experiences!