This is one superb hotel
The staff are so attentive to your needs and nothing is too much trouble.
My room 272 was a delux and to be honest nothing short of quality can describe it better.
Does not have a great view bit to be honest for me I never open the curtains anyway.
It is located in the best part of the busy high class shops of Barcelona and not far from many of the sites, attractions or metro system.
It is a beautiful hotel with elegant decor that is matched with staff who are attentive, pleasant, cheerful and sincere.
I would recommend this hotel to stay at for a break and for business
Also provides free wifi which today in today's hotel industry is a rare feature.
I would say it is not the cheapest hotel but definitely value for money.
It has an outside heated roof top pool with outside cocktail bar, granted the pool isn't large but useable.
There is a lovely spa if you require pampering and by what I have heard it is very good with reasonable prices.
The hotel is worth a stay for anyone with a reasonable budget and so use their website for booking online for good rates or speak direct.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deluxe 5-star traditional hotel in the real heart of Barcelona, few steps away from Gaudi monuments and famous Rambla. Entirely renovated, it offers excellence in service for the most demanding travelers. Rooftop terrace with panoramic view and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Venere, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Hotel And Spa Barcelona
- Majestic Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Majestic Barcelona
- Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona Catalonia