We were a group of friends (27school & collagemates) who travelled to Spain to celebrate most of us turning 40years.
We stayed at The Majestic hotel in Barcelona and our 6nights stay there was truly majestic.
The breakfast both continental and local Catalanian cuisine was truly mouth watering.
Their rooftop swimming pool bar where they organized a party for the whole group was as magical as the city of Barcelona.
The majestic hotel can be considered as the Spanish twin of The Taj Mahal hotel Mumbai not only because of grand, majestic & heritage feel one gets on just looking at the hotel but also because of the great service, excellent food and the fantastic location. The best tapas bars, hordes of restaurants with open air service, the best branded stores for shopping and the gaudi museum are right at the hotels doorstep.. It was a truly majestic experience..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deluxe 5-star traditional hotel in the real heart of Barcelona, few steps away from Gaudi monuments and famous Rambla. Entirely renovated, it offers excellence in service for the most demanding travelers. Rooftop terrace with panoramic view and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Hotel And Spa Barcelona
- Majestic Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Majestic Barcelona
- Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona Catalonia