This is most certainly a 5 star hotel! Great service, very friendly and helpful staff. I had a junior suite which was very clean, spacious and had a terrific bathroom, I really loved the shower. It was one of these big rain shower head and combined with a very good water pressure, made showering an extremely relaxing experience. Indeed, as some other people mentioned, they charge for the coffee capsules. It is just 1 Euro, but still, it gives the wrong signal altogether and is somehow out of sink with the rest. They were certainly not stingy with anything else, the amount and quality of the shampoos, shower gels etc was far better than any other hotel I've ever stayed in, so why charge for a silly little cup of coffee? The roof terrace is lovely and offers beautiful views and the breakfast buffet offered all I could possibly have wanted and more. I would certainly recommend this hotel any time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deluxe 5-star traditional hotel in the real heart of Barcelona, few steps away from Gaudi monuments and famous Rambla. Entirely renovated, it offers excellence in service for the most demanding travelers. Rooftop terrace with panoramic view and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Hotel And Spa Barcelona
- Majestic Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Majestic Barcelona
- Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona Catalonia