We booked Eric Vokel for 4 nights whilst over watching the Spanish Grand Prix. We were truly amazed by the quality of the rooms. They were extremely well furnished and very clean. The hotel is based down a small street away from noise and is only a 5 minute walk to the Cathedral where you are surrounded by shops, restaurants and the metro station. The staff at Eric Vokel were very helpful, recommending us places to go in the evening and explaining the train system to us. Their English is also amazing. The location was good, you had to travel a bit to go down to the coast but it would only a 20 minute cab drive which only cost us just over 10 euros. All in all very good value and we are already looking to make a second trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eric Vökel was born in Copenhagen. Architecture and design are his life. He regularly works with major Nordic design studios and during one of his trips stopped off in Barcelona: he was captivated by its architecture, culture and Mediterranean colour. Such was the impact the city had on him that he decided to stay and carry out his latest project: Eric Vökel Boutique Apartments. Each of the apartments has been personally designed and decorated by Eric in a style that is a unique mix of functionality and the beauty of Nordic design with all the creativity and spontaneity of Mediterranean design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Escapio, Hotel.de, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Eric Vokel Boutique Apartments - BCN Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eric Vokel Boutique Apartments - Bcn Hotel Barcelona
- Eric Vokel Boutique Apartments - BCN Suites Barcelona, Catalonia