Stayed with three other friends. For sharing groups it's great value. The apartment was very modern, with comfy beds and a lovely patio. The staff were also very friendly and welcoming. The only fault I could find was the lack of kettle- and we bought the wrong kind of coffee for the espresso machine. The location is 5 mins from Sagrada Familia, a 30 min stroll through lovely Gracia to "the Gaudi Park"- and perhaps 30 mins walk down to the harbour/beaches. A taxi back from Barri Gotic was about 7 euros. Will definitely book again next time I'm in Barca.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eric Vökel was born in Copenhagen. Architecture and design are his life. He regularly works with major Nordic design studios and during one of his trips stopped off in Barcelona: he was captivated by its architecture, culture and Mediterranean colour. Such was the impact the city had on him that he decided to stay and carry out his latest project: Eric Vökel Boutique Apartments. Each of the apartments has been personally designed and decorated by Eric in a style that is a unique mix of functionality and the beauty of Nordic design with all the creativity and spontaneity of Mediterranean design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Escapio, EasyToBook, Agoda, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Eric Vokel Boutique Apartments - BCN Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eric Vokel Boutique Apartments - Bcn Hotel Barcelona
- Eric Vokel Boutique Apartments - BCN Suites Barcelona, Catalonia