“Awesome!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BrightSide - Sidecar Tours Barcelona

BrightSide - Sidecar Tours Barcelona
P.Tasso | PRAL 2, 08009 Barcelona, Spain (Eixample)
+34.647.592.581
Website
Improve this listing
Book Now

Ranked #3 of 420 activities in Barcelona
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Discover Barcelona seating in the sidecar of a classic motorcycle. Your own private guide will take you on a wonderful journey into the authentic sounds, scents and beats of Barcelona: visit the famous attractions, dig-up the local's secrets and experience the genuine Mediterranean lifestyle - an unforgettable ride.With room for 1 driver/guide and 2 passengers. Using wireless intercom devices you will talk, watch and learn while having fun on the way. Every tour includes a large number of stops all around the city.
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

It was my first time in Barcelona with very little time and so many things to see, so I was feeling a little bit lost. I decided to hire this tour and definitely was worth it! The tour, the ride on the sidecar and the service was excellent. :)

• Hebrew first
San Diego, California
“A Fantastic Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

A motorcyle tour of a major city? All our friends thought that we were nuts!

However, I am here to report that the whole experience was tremenduous fun; and we felt safe and secure at all times.

Estelle, our guide and driver, was extremely knowledgeable about her city and a marvelous driver.

Now all our friends are envious; and so they should be!

Visited December 2012
Colorado, United States
“Do as soon as you land and acclimate!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

This was the best way we could have started our second day in Barcelona. Joao and staff were excellent and professional in communication leading up to the date. The tour was preplanned for our interests and adapted to suite us as the day of the tour went on. What I loved most about this customized, personal tour experience is though I had a set plan of what I wanted to see and do during our trip, having a local go over our itinerary and make recommendations was priceless. I wish I could do something like this in every city I visit. Comfortable ride, fun, entertaining, just the right duration for a tour! 10/10 and I would do it again.

Visited June 2012
Tamarindo, Costa Rica
“GREAT TOUR WITH GREAT PEOPLE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

My family and I did a city tour of Barcelona in these side cars and had a great time. The best part were the two tour guides!!! Great people in a great city. congratulations to the entire team. I recommend this 150 %!!!! Also Carlos the concierge at Hotel Arts was the best!!!

Visited December 2012
Pretoria, South Africa
39 attraction reviews
“Expensive, but a great introduction to Barcelona.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

We did the long tour on our first day of arrival in Barcelona. We chose this tour instead of the Red bus tour. Peter our guide is a great guy. It was fun to explore Barcelona with him. He is knowledgeable and passionate about Barcelona. It sure was a fun way to see a new city, with the wind in your face! The bike itself was so cool and we got a lot of smiles all throughout the day. We saw all the major sights as well as places we would never have seen on our own. This gave us excellent background to plan the rest of our stay. This was by far the most expensive tour we have taken on this trip and with hindsight, I think that we would have managed to cover the city by bus ourselves, but we saw it as a treat and fun thing to do and considered the time factor as well. I would still recommend it highly.

Visited September 2012