we spent two weeks traveling spain, and casa marcelo was our last stop before our flight home. this bed and breakfast is magical and i will DEFINITELY be returning back! it's immaculately clean, beautifully decorated, quiet, cozy, and so close to everything you need in barcelona. can't wait to return on my next trip to spain! thank you for your hospitality!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- B&B with charming and intimate atmosphere, located in the city center: the borne district. Within 15 minutes by foot from the Gothic district, the cathedral, the Ramblas, the Picasso museum and the beach. Marcelo is looking forward to welcoming you at his house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Casa Marcelo Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Marcelo Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Casa Marcelo Barcelona Catalonia