“If Khana was in Birmingham, I would use it!”
Review of KHANA

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night

73% Recommend
There are newer reviews for KHANA
“If Khana was in Birmingham, I would use it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

We visited Khana during a long weekend with friends in Barcelona. Coming from Birmingham (the home of the world's best curries - fact), we were truely impressed with Khana. The food was delicious, the setting was beautiful and the staff were attentive and welcoming. It was not the cheapest meal we had during our visit, but the expensive look and feel of the restaurant meant that we felt we were getting real value for money. I would certainly recommend Khana to anyone living in or visiting the city - Delicioso!

Top tip - when visiting the ladies/gents, have a look to the ceiling for a suprise!

• Visited July 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Great indian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

Booked this rest for my dads 60th.. And was not disappointed the food was great the waiter can't remember his name but he was welsh was lovely. I pre booked this and also went to the rest early to decorate the area with balloons, banners etc. Most areas for 4 people plus where lovely as we had a shiffon screen which separated us all this made it feel special and private. I am Indian and must say Indian resturants world wide can be 50/50 however this rest had great Indian food. The price for a party of 6 with 1 drink each came to £156. Service was great a waiter always on hand - will definitely visit her again when in Barcelona

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Classy and tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

We decided to come here during our holiday in Barcelona as we were craving a curry! Definitely weren't disappointed with the food and service.

Interior/decor is top class and possibly the best I've ever seen min an Indian.mlooks and feels expensive.

Food was really good, but it was also more expensive so I expected it to be very good. Poppadums were free but not very warm or crisp, and to be honest I'd rather pay for good ones than have poorer free ones.

Owner is Welsh so we had a great conversation with him and the staff are nice in general.

Would recommend to others, although no beer on draft which is a must with a curry, surely?!

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Barcelona, Spain
“Lovely Jubbly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

Now living here in Barcelona, it was top of the list being from Birmingham to find a decent curry house. Namaste II was ok, but didnt cut the mustard. This place however I have to say was better than expected. Good service, me and my girlfriend shared a vegetable pakora starter which was large in portion and good quality. For main I had the madras which was very tasty, hot and spicy...everything a madras should be, my girlfriend had the balti, which also was very hot and tasty. It wasn't cheap, 30 euros a head, but I really enjoyed it and would definately recommend it.

• Visited June 2012
Oslo
“Great indian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

Me and my boyfriend ate here during our stay in Barcelona. It is some time ago, but when we where there the food was really great. So great that we ate there to days during our holiday here. The staff was also friendly. It is one of the best indian food I have ever had. It might be a good idea to book a table here in advance.

• Visited July 2011