We stayed here for 7 nights in room 26 on the second floor. The location is not bad, just two blocks away from the wonderful Sagrada Familia and with good Subway connection to the city center. The rooms are small but functional and very clean. The beds are OK and we had a good sleep most nights. Some traffic noise could be heard which could be a problem for the light sleeper. There was no breakfast, but there are several good places for breakfast in the surroundings. The hotel offers free coffee of very good quality in the lobby.
And now the negative point:
When we select hotels, a good WiFi connection in the room is absolutely essential. The WiFi at Hostemplo was out of order most of the time and the staff did not care very much to solve the problem.
The rating "2" is based on the fact that we payed for WiFI but we didn't get WiFi. Apart from the non-existing WiFi, we consider the hotel good value for money (rating "4").
We recommend Hostemplo for people who do not need WiFi. If you need WiFi, stay somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hostel is in all holbilding, this is tree floors. Situated at 200 mts. Of Sagrada Familia. Near of Hostel there are cinemasshops, comercial center ¨les Glories¨, restaurants bus and uunderground. The metro station an bus stop is at 3 minutes walk. All rooms are equipped with private bathroom, air conditioning, and TV. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hostal Hostemplo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Hostemplo Hotel Barcelona
- Hostal Hostemplo Barcelona, Catalonia