“Beautiful garden.” 5 of 5 stars

Siedlce
16 attraction reviews
“Beautiful garden.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

IT is hard for me to review because I cannot compare it to any other botanic garden - I have never been in one (or it was so long ago I don`t remember)
But I really enjoyed it - It was also in my Barcelona card "free" entrances coupon - so I had to go there.
It was very exotic for me - most of these plants I have never seen in my life - and they were just stunning - also the smells of some plants were amazing (I think they were blooming just in time)
It is very nice place to chill out - I was there on thursday afternoon and there was maybe 5-6 people beside me - very nice atmosphere - Unfortunately it is quite big - so I wasn`t able to get through all of it .

Visited April 2013

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Barcelona, Spain
10 attraction reviews
“have seen better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

This botanic garden is just ok. I have seen others which are bigger and the plants diversity is much more. There are a lot of green species but not many flowers in my opinion

Visited April 2013
London, United Kingdom
31 attraction reviews
“Just lovely”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Definitely a place to go to when in Montjuïc. We strolled around during Feb when not many plants were in bloom but there was still a vast amount of plantation to see. A great selection from around the world, and set in fascinating settings with great views over Barcelona.

We got in free with the BCN card but for €3.50 entry, it is worth it for a peaceful afternoon.

Perhaps worth noting, when we went in Feb, there was no exhibition or cafe open.

Visited February 2013
Trondheim, Norway
17 attraction reviews
“Nice walk”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

Cheap entrance, that also allows you to come back any time on the same ticket within a year; or you can give it away to somebody else to use it.

Several interesting trees and plants from all over the world, but nothing special Worth a visit before/after a visit to the olympic park or Montjuic Castle.

Visited August 2012
Belgrade, Serbia
43 attraction reviews
“If you like steel and concrete mixed with mefiterranean type vegation - go for it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

I loved the plants, the way they were organized, the variety of plant species. The views on the city are great. I didn't like the concrete-rusty steel-sharp edges style of it, that kinda gave a bit of sterile look but it's just a matter of taste ;-)