We booked this hotel through BA with our flights for a pre cruise stay. This is a fantastic hotel with beautiful rooms, views and a roof top pool/bar/restaurant. The staff were really friendly and welcoming. It is a little bit away from the sights, but this didn't bother us at all. Opposite is a great shopping centre with restaurants, a cinema and supermarket. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Barcelona City Hotel Barcelona
- Novotel Barcelona City Hotel
- Novotel Barcelona City Catalonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Barcelona City Hotel has 264 rooms (including 22 suites) and is located right in the heart of the city on Avenida Diagonal (one of the city's main streets), next to Plaza Glòries and 55 yards (50 m) from the Jean Nouvel Tower. The hotel features a Claravía restaurant, a bar, 6222 sq. ft (578 m2) of meeting rooms, an outdoor pool on the terrace with panoramic views of Barcelona and a fitness center. Easy access to the hotel via Ronda de Dalt and Ronda Litoral. (The swimming pool is open only from 1st June to 20th September 2011) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Novotel Barcelona City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.