There is nothing unpleasant about this hotel to a first time traveller to Barcelona. Check in and out was quick. Room was good and well maintained. Elevators were adequate. Staff was helpful and spoke good English. The hotel has a metro station nearby and a tram stop, even closer at Cal d' Aranyo. The Diagonal Avenue on which the hotel is situated is a happening place. Just across the Diagonal Avenue is Glories Commercial Centre which houses a Carrefour where groceries are available at reasonable price. The hotel has a free internet and a printer in the lobby. If you have forgotten to do a web booking for a visit to La Sagrada Familia before arriving at Barcelona, you can do it from the lobby computer and print your advance ticket to bypass the queue to this famous attraction.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Barcelona City Hotel has 264 rooms (including 22 suites) and is located right in the heart of the city on Avenida Diagonal (one of the city's main streets), next to Plaza Glòries and 55 yards (50 m) from the Jean Nouvel Tower. The hotel features a Claravía restaurant, a bar, 6222 sq. ft (578 m2) of meeting rooms, an outdoor pool on the terrace with panoramic views of Barcelona and a fitness center. Easy access to the hotel via Ronda de Dalt and Ronda Litoral. (The swimming pool is open only from 1st June to 20th September 2011) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Barcelona City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Barcelona City Hotel Barcelona
- Novotel Barcelona City Catalonia