We spent 4 nights here with our three kids, and got two rooms with connecting doors. Nice rooms, delicate bathrooms and view to the Agbar tower. The hotel is situated near a metro station, and the mall Glories is a 5 minutes walk away, with restaurants and shopping facilities.
We only had one meal at the hotel, a room service dinner. The food was ok. We did not eat breakfast, as the restaurant was too crowded and noisy.
We booked the hotel because of the pool, and we were very disappointed when they told us that the pool was closed for the season - this was in the beginning of October. We found no information about season closure on the hotel's web site. Fortunately, the kids got a swim in the sea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Barcelona City Hotel has 264 rooms (including 22 suites) and is located right in the heart of the city on Avenida Diagonal (one of the city's main streets), next to Plaza Glòries and 55 yards (50 m) from the Jean Nouvel Tower. The hotel features a Claravía restaurant, a bar, 6222 sq. ft (578 m2) of meeting rooms, an outdoor pool on the terrace with panoramic views of Barcelona and a fitness center. Easy access to the hotel via Ronda de Dalt and Ronda Litoral. (The swimming pool is open only from 1st June to 20th September 2011) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Venere, Odigeo, EasyToBook and TripOnline SA so you can book your Novotel Barcelona City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Barcelona City Hotel Barcelona
- Novotel Barcelona City Catalonia