“Yummy sandwiches filled with veggies” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bo de B

Bo de B
c/ Fusteria 14 cantonada Merce | Merce 35, 08002 Barcelona, Spain (Barrio Gotico (Barri Gotic))
93 667 49 45
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #267 of 6,672 Restaurants in Barcelona
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Indian, African, European, Greek
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: Barrio Gotico (Barri Gotic)
Description: Bo de B esta situado en C/Merce 35 esquina C/Fusteria 14 junto al edificio de Correos de Barcelona en Ciutat Vella.Frecuentado por un publico de multiples nacionalidades, Bo de B ofrece una propuesta gastronomica basada en bocadillos con pan recien hecho al horno y ensaladas frescas de productos variados que combinan sabores de Grecia, India, Africa y Europa.Bo de B posee un pequeno salon con una decoracion joven e informal y ambientado por musica de actualidad. Un negocio familiar con 6 anos de antiguedad y atendido por un equipo de profesionales que le facilitaran un servicio de gran calidad.
Bruges, Belgium
“Yummy sandwiches filled with veggies”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

The sandwiches are really delicious, good portions and loaded with vegetables. But as mentioned below, you have to wait a LONG time. We were the second ones in after the store opened, so you'd expect to be served quick ... we still had to wait like 20 minutes. The taste of the sandwich did make up for the wait though.

Visited June 2012

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
“Good Sandwich but too long queue...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

I went to this place following TA and I found a very long queue... I decided to stay because this is a very good sign. I wait for 35min until I got my meal...
The truth is that I was not disappointed and the price was great, but I am not going to eat again if I have to wait for 30 min again. If I saw it without queue, I will eat definitely.
The bread is just made and the food is great...

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Barcelona, Spain
“Amazing sandwich!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

I saw the recommendation for Bo De B on the Barcelona-Underground website. I have to say it was spot on! It was so tasty but also filled me up for at least 4 hours afterwards! I had to just lay on the beach afterwards (thats my excuse for lying on the beach haha). Also I saw people who sat inside who ordered the bigger plates of food which looked even better! I think I will go there again definitely and will be telling friends as soon as I see them! Thankyou Bo De B!!!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Diego, Ca
“Yes! Do it best deal around, so yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

I was turned on to Bo de B while were in Madrid by some fellow travelers who insisted that we go there as soon as we made it to BCN.
However I lost the directions they gave me! While on our Fat Tire Bike Tour (SHOUT OUT - LOVE FAT TIRE) of the city we rode right by it, ahhh the fates had intervened it was meant to be! By far the best 3,80 spent on food my entire Spain trip ok, 4,30 I added some Feta to my Steak. Go there worth the wait, but grab it to go and make sure you have an extra napkin! I would have gone everyday but my travel buddy would not have liked that, so I only got to visit twice.
Thanks Bo de B!

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
manchester
“I agree - best sandwich I have ever had!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

Sandwich is an understatement as they are unlike any "sandwiches" in England. The large long rolls are freshly baked and you can choose marinated chicken or beef freshly cooked on the barbeque grill or salmon, tuna or feta cheese. The salad selection is amazing and you can then top it off with chilli sauce, tatziki, pesto etc etc.

You may have to wait up to half an hour as there always seems to be a queue but believe me, it is worth the wait.

You won't pay more than 4 Euros. There are 2 tables which are always occupied, unless you get here very early. There is a very small menu - omlette, burger, barbeque platter but it all looked amazing.

We ate here twice at lunchtime during our 4 days in Barcelona.