This was a return visit, as we love the style, the location and the staff of this hotel. Previously we stayed in room 301 which was very spacious and although they are both “superior” rooms, the room this stay (307) was smaller - in theory they are supposed to be roughly the same size but there’s not enough space in 307 to put a sofa (as there is in 301). We were late getting to the hotel so there was no time to query it on checking in, but the next morning the helpful reception staff offered to move us, and explained that 301 is a 3 person superior room, hence the sofa bed. Next time I will know what to ask for when making the reservation :0)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- enovated modernist building, Catalonia Catedral Hotel is located in the heart of the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona.The hotel is by the Cathedral, Plaça Sant Jaume and the unavoidable Portal de l’Àngel. After a day of shopping, cultural visits or just walk down city enjoys a drink in the lobby bar or the international cuisine in the warm Restaurant or just rest of the bustle of the downtown without leaving it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Hotel.de, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Catalonia Catedral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Catedral Hotel Barcelona
- Catalonia Catedral Barcelona