Stayed during August over the bank holiday and was very impressed with the hotel overall and the location. It's right across from the cathedral in a very central location and, the best thing about it for me, it had a roof top pool which was great for cooling off after a long days sightseeing. Rooms are a reasonable size for a city centre hotel and very clean and quiet, especially considering you're right in the centre of the city with great access to all attractions, transport, restaurants and the beach. Very friendly staff, helpful and efficient. Would recommend as a smart modern hotel in a very central location
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- enovated modernist building, Catalonia Catedral Hotel is located in the heart of the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona.The hotel is by the Cathedral, Plaça Sant Jaume and the unavoidable Portal de l’Àngel. After a day of shopping, cultural visits or just walk down city enjoys a drink in the lobby bar or the international cuisine in the warm Restaurant or just rest of the bustle of the downtown without leaving it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Catalonia Catedral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Catedral Hotel Barcelona
- Catalonia Catedral Barcelona