We stayed in this hotel for three nights in January. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The contemporary decor is light and welcoming. Our room was clean, airy and modern, nicely decorated and well equipped with fridge and tea/coffee making facilities. It is in a great location and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it. I would certainly stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- enovated modernist building, Catalonia Catedral Hotel is located in the heart of the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona.The hotel is by the Cathedral, Plaça Sant Jaume and the unavoidable Portal de l’Àngel. After a day of shopping, cultural visits or just walk down city enjoys a drink in the lobby bar or the international cuisine in the warm Restaurant or just rest of the bustle of the downtown without leaving it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Agoda, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Otel, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Catalonia Catedral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Catedral Hotel Barcelona
- Catalonia Catedral Barcelona