“excellent staff service and faboulus suite” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
20% off room rate
Ranked #62 of 515 Hotels in Barcelona
Los Angeles, California
“excellent staff service and faboulus suite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I was in november for bussiness, I am writer in L.A with my couple, they give me up grade a spectacular room, (thank u Valentinne),nice the service.In the Bravo for dinner and the Wave the breakfast es gourgelous all days Benjamin or special Alex....give me a special coffe,,,,really they thinking in us, Only complaint is the all noice in the eclipse you have something in the room, but not matter...everithing is real good, I back the next summer.

Room Tip: I was in the room 1919 beatifull room
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (664)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Ballymahon, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

We stayed here on our honeymoon during our Cruise around the Mediterranean.

Amazing rooms and service. Views are breathtaking and the weather is good too!

A great place to stay for tourists and business alike

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

I love this hotel! It has wonderful views and the entire staff was so helpful. I came to Barcelona from the United States by myself and was intimidated and scared when I arrived because I do not speak Spanish very well. Oriol in particular who works at the Whatever Whenever desk was helpful and patient with me. I appreciated the fact that he speaks English so well and he gave me marvelous directions and advice on how to navigate the city. I will be recommending the Hotel W to all my friends and family.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

Went there with my family, booked the faboulus room. I come with high expectation over the hotel and they did deliver my expectation.

They give me the sea side room and its gorgeous. The room is very cool and modern.

The staff is very helpful and give recommendation on what to do and EAT in Barcelona. Its good.

One other thing i notice is, the scent they use in the alley to the room, smells nice, give calm impression. Love it.

• Stayed November 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I stayed at the W Barcelona November 2012. Before arriving, I had mentioned that this trip was to celebrate my birthday, and the W pulled out all stops to make sure they did everything they could to ensure it was my best one yet. We were upgraded to an amazing suite with views of both the water and the city. Each staff member, from check-in to check-out, was more than friendly and extremely helpful to cater to our every need. The room itself was very clean and the beds were more comfortable than my own at home!

Note that I travel on a weekly basis for work, so essentially I live in hotels. I have never been treated better nor had a more pleasurable experience at an SPG property than here at the W Barcelona. I would highly recommend to anyone visiting the area to look into staying at this property. It is located central enough to restaurants/nightlife/sightseeing, with being far removed from the grungy/tourist-filled la rambla street.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
vilamoura
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

We visited this hotel on the 17th nov for 3 nights, we booked a fabulous room which boasted "fabulous" views! Our 1st room was located on the 5th floor but view wasn't great so we asked to be moved, our 2nd room was on the 17th floor and much better!
Breakfast was very disappointing the only real complaint we had, it was very over priced at €30pp there wasn't much selection and the hot food which you had to order from the waiter was slow and very average!
I had a mother to be massage which was expensive but very good! (155 euros) there wasn't much of a spa other than the treatment rooms,(sauna and steam) my husband used the gym which was free and well equipped!
Bars were nice and staff very good!
Overall nice hotel and would stay again! Location slightly out of town but taxis outside hotel so not a big problem!

Room Tip: Request high room to get a good view!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Nice, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

There are excellent hotel, but this one is excellent and with a wonderful style !
From your check in until the check out, you will simply feel to be in a very comfortable mood.
Standard rooms are large, view(s) from your room is just excellent even if you are on the first levels.
The experience is great to have as either for the dinner or the after work drinks you can chill out or if you prefer to have more dynamic things their offer in terms of bars / restaurant is great.
Staff is always nice, listening to you and provide you efficient results.
I definitely recommend this hotel !

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Been to W Barcelona? Share your experiences!