The "casa" is an elegant palace right next to the neighbour of Gracia and the omonimous "carrer", that leads straight to the main attractions: Casa Batllo, La Pedrera and Placa de Catalunia. We selpt in the junior suite, which costs only a few EUR more than the others and highly recommend it if you love fine, fashionable furniture. Than, you'll find common room to be precious, since you can use the fridge and the cooking stuff for your own groceries. The breakfast is served in the same room: lots of croissants and large cake slices!
The only two negatives are the noise coming from that room (doors are not well insulated) and poor restaurants and cafès around the B&B. The best solution to have dinner if you're in a hurry is the Adonis Cafè right under Casa Dover.
But this is compensated by the courtesy of the young owner, Cristian who is available for tips and information in the morning. He will also keep your luggage after the check if possible. More, he didn't get any angry when I accidentally locked him out of the B&B and had to head to his car for his spare keys :)
- Also Known As:
- Casa Dover Hotel Barcelona
- Casa Dover Hotel
- Casa Dover Barcelona, Catalonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The cosy atmosphere of CASA DOVER will make you feel as being at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa Dover reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.