From start to end the mandarin oriental did not disappoint. The service was exceptional and cannot be faulted. Our room was beautiful and very tastefully designed. The breakfasts were my favorite part of the day! Moments restaurant was also a wonderful gastronomic experience. The location is a 10. We had a magical week in Barcelona which was magnified by the pleasure of returning back to the mandarin oriental every day. What a pleasure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona is an elegant, contemporary hotel in the heart of the avant-garde city's celebrated Passeig de Gracia. Located in a renovated mid-20th century building, this 120-room hotel, offers exceptional services and facilities including an award-winning spa, innovative dining at BistrEau by Angel Leon and two Michelin-starred dining by Carme Ruscalleda, within an exquisite interior created by world renowned Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Mandarin Oriental, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona Catalonia