This is the first time staying at a Mandarin Oriental hotel, which is why anytime I need a Five Star hotel it will be with the Mandarin Oriental chain. My wife and I were very impressed with the all of the staff, always there to help you and so knowledgable. Staff in restaurant were there for you if you even thought of something you needed. Dining was out of this world, as well as the decor in rooms and hotel. We stayed there 4 days and traveled north but altering our plans to go back and stay our last 2 days. We could mention names of special staff but would not because we'd leave someone out, what training by management. Beautiful hotel in a great shopping area in a great city.
JC, Gainesville, Florida
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona Catalonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona is an elegant, contemporary hotel in the heart of the avant-garde city's celebrated Passeig de Gracia. Located in a renovated mid-20th century building, this 98-room hotel, offers exceptional services and facilities including an award-winning spa, innovative dining at Blanc Brasserie & Gastrobar and two Michelin-starred dining by Carme Ruscalleda, within an exquisite interior created by world renowned Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.