this is an excellent hotel , ideally placed for easy access to all the sights of Barcelona. the staff were supereb , the Bankers Bar , the roof terrace , Momnet Restuarant , Blanc & Mimosa Garden offer superb food with excellent settings. The room we had was in the style of a mondern boutique, bright and airy with the use of lots of light coulours. Floor to ceiling windows and a nice terrace to sit on overlooking the Minmosa Garden. Considering that this building used to be a bank the way that it has been laid out makes good use of the features the building has to offer. Entrabce alone makes you feel like a star walking up at catwalk. the reaturant Blanc is siutated it what I belive would be the old banking hall and has natutal light flooding in from the roof windows. A very relaxing hotel experience compliemented by the excellent staff.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona Catalonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona is an elegant, contemporary hotel in the heart of the avant-garde city's celebrated Passeig de Gracia. Located in a renovated mid-20th century building, this 98-room hotel, offers exceptional services and facilities including an award-winning spa, innovative dining at Blanc Brasserie & Gastrobar and two Michelin-starred dining by Carme Ruscalleda, within an exquisite interior created by world renowned Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel, Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.