Well, here's the deal. If you're looking for minibars, a pool, fancy bed linens, huge breakfast buffets, and gleaming glass elevators, go somewhere else. But if you're looking for a cozy, friendly, clean, and quiet hotel room in a great location at a very reasonable price, this is the place to be. Casa de Billy occupies the upper floors of an older building on Gran Via, just a block from Placa Espana (where you can pick up the metro, the airport express bus, and the hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus). It's within walking distance of the spectacular magic fountain light show, Placa Cataluna and La Ramblas. Breakfast is basic -- whole wheat croissants, oj, and coffee -- but delicious, served on an elegant old table in a lovely dining room. Siri, the guy in charge of day-to-day operations, is enormously accommodating and helpful. Rooms are clean and beds are comfortable. What more could you ask?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful, Luxurious Bed and Breakfast Guesthouse located on Gran Via in a Regia Style building built around 1920. Near metro Rocafort. We are on Gran Via between Plaza Espana and Plaza Catalunya in the heart/city center of Barcelona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Casa de Billy Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Billy Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Casa De Billy Barcelona Catalonia