I recently stayed here during April with my girlfriend along with my parents in two double rooms. I was greatly satisfied with the stay. The location is excellent. It may seem slightly outside of the city but there is a tourist bus stop right at the door along with trams and a subway 2 mins away. It is situated right beside the main shopping centre in a nice rejuvenated area. The agbar building is not too far away. We stayed on a high floor with great views of the ocean while sagrada can be seen from the other side. Neither pools are suitable for length swimming but are a nice addition with style. Rooms are spacious and modern. The showers are also high powered. Beds are comfortable while there is plenty of space and as I mentioned a great view from above. The staff are extremely helpful and the breakfast was to a high standard with plenty of variety. It is a little over priced but we were upgraded to free breakfast which was a nice touch. Cleaning staff are thorough and extremely quick. Room in great condition every day with a new gift bag with toiletries. Door man and concierge are also very helpful. Ask for a high floor if staying here and it really is a great location in a great city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 4-star hotel located in the Forum area only at 50 meters from the beach. On the 1st of Diagonal Avenue directly across from the CCIB (International Convention Centre of Barcelona) and Diagonal Mar Mall. Excellent public transport options to the city centre, just 20 minutes by metro, Tram or bus, all just 5 minutes walk from the hotel. There is also a Barcelona Touristic Bus stop behind the hotel, you can purchase tickets at the reception and start the tour on the Green Line. Spacious facilities with free access for all guests. Its modern Business Centre with computer use, Internet access and complimentary printing. Two heated outdoor pools, one on the 3rd floor next to the solarium, gym, sauna and massage room available to the customer (massages at extra cost). The other pool is on the 23rd floor with wonderful views over the Mediterranean Sea. In the rooms, modern and comfortable, there are free services such as WIFI and Mini Bar; you can also enjoy spectacular views of Barcelona and the Mediterranean at your feet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your Barcelona Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelona Princess Hotel Barcelona
- Princess Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelona Princess Catalonia