I have picked this hotel because of its location right across CCIB. It appeared Forum district itself was nice and modern with little parks, lots of restaurants, big shopping mall right next to the hotel.
Metro station is very close, takes approx. 15 minutes to get to the city center.
Nice room, comfortable bed, wi-fi in the room was free and quite fast (slower in the evenings though).
Free minibar was a plus. I wish there were an ironing board a tea kettle though.
I enjoyed my stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 4 star superior hotel located in 1st Diagonal Avenue, beside de CCIB, Forum area and 50 metres from the Mar Bella beach. Easy connection with the city center through public transport: bus, tranvia and subway, only a 5 minutes walking (subway station: ‘’Maresme Forum- L4’’). Moreover, the Barcelona touristic bus stops just in front of the hotel entrance (green line).Elegant and bright rooms, with wonderful views over the sea and the city. Wifi and Minibar for Free in all rooms.The hotel has 2 outdoor swimming pools. One of them is located on the 23rd floor, with solarium and spectacular sea views. On the 3rd floor, you will find a relax zone with another swimming pool and Sauna and a fitness room. All these services are for free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Barcelona Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelona Princess Hotel Barcelona
- Princess Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelona Princess Catalonia