Very nice hotel, very close to the beach, the park, on the site of a shopping center, on the other side of the street is the Metro. Very nice breakfast and rooms.
Only two things to report, no WiFi on the room, to many people to only two elevators.
But very, very good stay with an excellent view.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelona Princess Hotel Barcelona
- Princess Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelona Princess Hotel
- Barcelona Princess Catalonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 4 star superior hotel located in 1st Diagonal Avenue, beside de CCIB, Forum area and 50 metres from the Mar Bella beach. Easy connection with the city center through public transport: bus, tranvia and subway, only a 5 minutes walking (subway station: ‘’Maresme Forum- L4’’). Moreover, the Barcelona touristic bus stops just in front of the hotel entrance (green line).Elegant and bright rooms, with wonderful views over the sea and the city. Wifi and Minibar for Free in all rooms.The hotel has 2 outdoor swimming pools. One of them is located on the 23rd floor, with solarium and spectacular sea views. On the 3rd floor, you will find a relax zone with another swimming pool and Sauna and a fitness room. All these services are for free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Expedia, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Barcelona Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.