Stayed here for two nights while attending a conference. The hotel was OK, but adding a few services would really help them stand out. They refused to change any money into Euros, telling me that they were not a bank. As banks in Spain close very early, it was difficult to find someone who would change it for me, since the hotel did not offer this service.
The room view was simply terrible. I was on the back of the hotel, and faced a long abandoned construction site. I kept my drapes drawn at all times, as it was just depressing to look outside.
The internet was fast, but would kick you off after about 2 minutes of disuse. It was time consuming to have to log on every single time. They also seemed to shut it off after about 1am or so until the next morning. Annoying for those of us who need to work late.
Overall, not a horrible hotel, but nothing I would ever return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Diagonal Zero Hotel is conveniently located across from the CCIB and Auditorium, near the beaches, coastline and the Diagonal Mar Shopping Centre With magnificent sea views from the pool floor 17. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, T4B, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel SB Diagonal Zero Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diagonal Zero Barcelona
- Diagonal Zero Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel SB Diagonal Zero Barcelona Catalonia