Stayed here for a week with work, hotel was beside the seafront and lovely place to go for long walks and runs by the sea. You are about 4km or so from the sea, but it is a lovely walk.
Rooms- Rooms were big spacey and modern. Internet was free and i found the room to be very comfortable and nice. I stayed in a twin room in 206 and was nicely positioned by the lift.
Breakfast- Was abit of a let down with the hot food being cold every morning, but they had nice pastries and cakes which were very nice, but could improve the hot counter and general selection of hot food items.
Pool- they have a beautiful pool with nice view, probably best to use in summer as not heated. They also have a sauna which i was told was very nice.
Bar- Drinks and food was overpriced at the bar, so ate out most of the time.
Overall summary- was very happy with stay and would come back !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Diagonal Zero Hotel is conveniently located across from the CCIB and Auditorium, near the beaches, coastline and the Diagonal Mar Shopping Centre With magnificent sea views from the pool floor 17. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, T4B, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel SB Diagonal Zero Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diagonal Zero Barcelona
- Diagonal Zero Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel SB Diagonal Zero Barcelona Catalonia