“DAMN!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #707 of 6,499 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Dessert, French, Ice Cream, Creperie
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night, Dessert
Description: Belgious is a original 3-in-1 restaurant concept with lunch crepes, sweet crepes, waffles from Brussels, Smoothies and -according to our die-hard fans- our famous HD Ice Cream is the best you ever had in your life. Become a fan on Facebook!
Stockholm, Stockholms Län, Sweden
“DAMN!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

One of the best places I've ever been to! Such a delicious and wild ince cream flavours! Too bad that it's open just during the evenings.

Visited May 2013

“Delicious food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

Good food, but this store is to small. Could me much more classy and cleaner. Toilet is terrible. Very dirty and smelly. You don't want to eat the food in the store.

belgobarcelona, Propietario at Belgious Avinyo, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am pleased you liked our crepes and waffles at Belgious Avinyo. The Avinyo store has now been in operation since 5 years and is the first one we have opened to test the concept back in 2007. It is NOT a restaurant, neither a place to eat on the premises: clearly, Belgious Avinyo IS very small and has been set up as a Take Away. At the same time our regular fans LOVE the place because it is small and charming. Since it is a take away, we don't have public toilets and only one for the employees. However, I checked and what you say is right, the toilet on the day you were there had not been properly cleaned, for which I apologize. Even it is for employees, it is unacceptable. For the rest of the store there are strict procedures in place to keep the place tidy. It is not new anymore so we are planning for a "refresh" before the summer. In Barcelona, we have another Belgious on the Rambla of Poble Nou, just 200m from the beach, with seats inside and on the terrace. Next time you are in Barcelona make sure to visit that one and probably other ones we are planning to open in 2013.
Best regards
Michel
Barcelona
“Yum!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

The guy that served me it was just his first day so he wasnt too sure on the pricing.
But i made my our sweet crepe combo abd it was delicious i couldn't get enough!
He was awesome!!! I wush i could go back right now!

“My favorite dessert s there!;)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I found that place by reviews in google.And I have been there a lot f times.It doesn't look like nice place with desserts but believe me you are gonna love it like everybody from my friends and family! I always get fruit creeps with strawberry and bananas it's not at the menu but you can ask te guys who work there and they will make you special creeps!
Just one thing that I'm missing is not enough tables and chairs and I would add different tea at the menu!
Anyway it's not a big deal and it's not reason not try it) try t and you are gonna love it! I promise you!)
Sounds like its my place) but its not I'm just became fan of their fruit creeps!;)

“Probably the best ice cream I have tried & the service from the guys working there was great!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

If you ever in Barcelona, you have to check this place out, you wouldn't want to miss out!
The waffles and especially the ice cream was amazing, with a huge variety of flavours such as black olives (which was my favorite) and mojito!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere