“Yum!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #467 of 6,036 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Dessert, French, Ice Cream, Creperie
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night, Dessert
Description: Belgious is a original 3-in-1 restaurant concept with lunch crepes, sweet crepes, waffles from Brussels, Smoothies and -according to our die-hard fans- our famous HD Ice Cream is the best you ever had in your life. Become a fan on Facebook!
Barcelona
“Yum!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

The guy that served me it was just his first day so he wasnt too sure on the pricing.
But i made my our sweet crepe combo abd it was delicious i couldn't get enough!
He was awesome!!! I wush i could go back right now!

“My favorite dessert s there!;)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I found that place by reviews in google.And I have been there a lot f times.It doesn't look like nice place with desserts but believe me you are gonna love it like everybody from my friends and family! I always get fruit creeps with strawberry and bananas it's not at the menu but you can ask te guys who work there and they will make you special creeps!
Just one thing that I'm missing is not enough tables and chairs and I would add different tea at the menu!
Anyway it's not a big deal and it's not reason not try it) try t and you are gonna love it! I promise you!)
Sounds like its my place) but its not I'm just became fan of their fruit creeps!;)

“Probably the best ice cream I have tried & the service from the guys working there was great!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

If you ever in Barcelona, you have to check this place out, you wouldn't want to miss out!
The waffles and especially the ice cream was amazing, with a huge variety of flavours such as black olives (which was my favorite) and mojito!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“BEST THING IN BARCELONA!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

I have no words to express my delight about this little cute heavenly thing! If i would say the ice creams were orgasmic it would be an understatement! The fact that you can try any flavour is a thing I like to call excellent service! Your adviser/specialist makes nice suggestions and is extremly friendly! We'll go back to this heaven on earth tonight cause tomorrow we're already leaving. Beware: it's only open from 16h but till midnight. One more thing: GO THERE!!!!!

doncaster
“Great Crepes and Ice Cream and well worth the visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

If you are staying on the ramblas or anywhere near this place is worth a visit. Tucked away on a quote ferrarn, you may miss it but what a mistake that would be.

After being in Barcelona 2 days and eating average, glugy, horrible crepes this place wa s a breath of fresh air. We arrived whilst it was busy, yet you would not have know the guy was serving by himself. We were asked what we would like and after a 5 min conversation around what we liked and the kind of flovours we preffered, the waiter made the crepe to our tastes which added to the whole experience. He even let us taste several flavours of the ice- cream even though we werent paying.

This place is a hidden gem of barca and if you have a sweet tooth or even a savoury tooth and are looking for something light to finish off yoru night then this is the place to go.

• Visited October 2012