We stayed for a short city break.. not very impressed. I requested a non smoking room and was surprised to see that although room was non smoking room it was still on a smoking floor which defeated the object and also smelt terribly of drains all the time, the toilet and shower lights were not working, the toilet seat was broken, the shower and toilet sliding doors were so heavy I was unable to open and close them and had to ask my husband to do so. The room was freezing, it appeared that there was no general heating on throughout the hotel..we requested an additional duvet and bathrobe/slippers (bathrobe looked like it had seen better days) bed was very hard, we enquired about upgrading so we could use the spa and lounge on 24th floor an extra 60 euros per night we thought was very steep! On the plus side the breakfast was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Architecture that staircases the sky; a beacon watching over an energetic cityscape-ME Barcelona Hotel offers a new interpretation to contemporary design, international cuisine, and the urban experience; fusing personal and professional into one emblematic hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Melia, Hotel.de, Splendia, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Melia Barcelona Sky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Me Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Sol Melia Barcelona
- Me Hotel Barcelona
- Melia Barcelona Sky Catalonia