My wife and I stayed at the ME Barcelona for three days September 7-9 of this year. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful and made us feel welcome. ME is definitely more of a contemporary hotel with a cool foyer and main floor lounge area pumping out some lounge beats We upgraded our stay to include their Level Lounge on the 25th floor which had a good selection of pastries and fruit in the morning and chicken and beef kabobs and other small tasting plates in the afternoon. The LL offers, teas, coffee, cold drinks and spirits if you wish to have a refreshment. I would definitely agree with other reviewers regarding the location. Even though ME offers great value, it is a 10 euro taxi ride to Las Ramblas and a 20 minute walk to the beach. The subway is a couple of blocks away and is a quick way to get to many of the top tourist destinations in the city. We felt quite safe walking in the neighbourhood around the hotel and there are some great restaurants close by. I would give ME an 8 out of 10 with a 2 point deduction for location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Architecture that staircases the sky; a beacon watching over an energetic cityscape-ME Barcelona Hotel offers a new interpretation to contemporary design, international cuisine, and the urban experience; fusing personal and professional into one emblematic hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Melia, Venere, Agoda, Despegar.com, Hotel.de, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Melia Barcelona Sky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Me Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Sol Melia Barcelona
- Me Hotel Barcelona
- Melia Barcelona Sky Catalonia