This apartment was absolutely terrible. Beyond the location, it was not a good value for the money. The Air Conditioners did not work. We complained immediately and they said they would send a repairman over. They claimed the repairman came while we were sleeping, but they LIED because someone was home at all times.. We spent the week in Spain without AC and had to buy fans. The walls were dirty, and the bathroom smelled. Additionally, some of the lamps did not work. The bell downstairs does not work so we always had to coordinate so that someone could go downstairs and let in a member of our party. The wifi dropped the signal every five minutes. There were 5 people in the apartment, which they knew about, but only provided two sets of keys and wouldn't provide a third set. The door lock is not working properly and we had to spend 20 minutes trying to get in. Furthermore, the door does not open from the inside if you lock it from the outside. So basically, if one member of your party forgets and locks the door from the outside, and there is a fire, you won't be able to get out of the apartment. They also did not communicate the check-out date so the cleaning lady came one day early and walked in on us early in the morning. I've been to Spain 4 times and this is the worst experience I have ever had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated by Plaza Urquinaona and Las Ramblas, these spacious apartments have 3 double rooms, 2 bathrooms, air conditioning and kitchen making them perfect for families and groups of frinds that want to be in one of the most central places you can stay in Barcelona, right next to Plaza Catalunya.At Las Ramblas Apartments III we have apartments with 2 and 3 bedrooms, all of which have two bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and a big living rooms with a wide sofa bed which can sleep 2 people very comfortably. All apartments have central heating and Air Conditioning and free WIFI.SECURITY: All the common areas of the building have security cameras that are monitored and recorded 24 hours a day. Also the building has access control in all of the entrances to avoid any type of problems. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Las Ramblas Apartments III reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Ramblas Apartments Iii Hotel Barcelona
- Las Ramblas Apartments III Barcelona, Catalonia