Stayed here for 4 nights in April. First impressions were wonderful. The reception area is just as good as the photos. Our room was on the fifth floor. Amazing view from the bed. Could press the button from the bed for the electric curtains and watch the lights of the city at night. Food was beautiful. The dessert with the salt and cavier and chocolate truffles was amazing . Mario our waiter was very friendly and helpful. The shower in the bathroom was rainforest shower. Brilliant. The whole experience was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Barceló Raval**** hotel is located right in the heart of Barcelona Just 5 minutes walk to the Gothic Quarter, to Las Ramblas, Plaza de Cataluña and the well known food market. At a short walking distance is the metro station Liceu, from where you can comfortably access points of interest throughout the city. The Barceló Raval hotel, with its urban and cosmopolitan design offers 182 rooms and 4 sophisticated suites equipped with the latest technology. They have docking stations for iPhones, a Nespresso coffee maker and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Barcelo, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, EasyToBook, Splendia, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Barcelo Raval reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Raval Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelo Hotel Raval
- Barcelo Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelo Raval Barcelona, Catalonia