The hotel definitely was the the w hotels sister that has been locked in the basement!!
I found the front desk staff very flakey and dismissive as i had emailed ahead weeks in advanced as we where celebrating a birthday and wanted a front view instead we faced into the office building behind i was told the hotel was full as the desk members shook their heads to each other speaking spanish waving hands and i could change room in the morning but surprise surprise no follow up in the morning. We called down for ice and where told to come down and get it ourselves very unusual for a 4 star as no 4 or 5 star i have stayed in has said this. The beds in the room are like NHS beds and are on wheels so sitting up in bed to watch tv can be very fun (not impressed) i found the local area very dirty and the restaurants tired on a good note the 360 views are amazing and the waiting staff who serve breakfast where lovely i will not be returning and would not recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Raval Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelo Raval Hotel
- Barcelo Hotel Raval
- Barcelo Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelo Raval Barcelona, Catalonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Barceló Raval **** hotel is strategically located in the heart of Barcelona, in the fashionable Raval district, one of the city's trendiest areas and an epicentre of art and culture. The Barceló Raval hotel has become a symbol of the transformation and modernity this area of the city’s old quarters is experiencing, due to its unique oval architecture and exquisite avant-garde interior design. In its 182 modern rooms and 4 sophisticated suites you will find an iPod docking station, a Nespresso coffee maker, an original 'ReFuel' minibar concept and, an innovative 'ReCharge' room service. This singular and central city enclave is the meeting point for the people of Barcelona and tourists to enjoy the city in all its splendour. The delectable terrace of the restaurant-bar-cocktail bar, B Lounge, the spectacular 360º terrace and the Manuel Vázquez Montalbán terrace allow guests to enjoy a complete Raval style enjoyment of the meals and cocktails. In a firm commitment to its cosmopolitan and international character, the Barceló Raval**** offers a gastronomic choice which combines Asian, Arabic and Indian cooking techniques with the most traditional Catalan cooking. Taking care of every last detail, and using only the best ingredients from the Mediterranean coast and the famous Boquería food market. Salads, filled baguettes, bikinis, frankfurters, burgers and Raval-style tapas are just some of the delicious suggestions you can enjoy on this terrace which is open to the public. Don't miss out, come and enjoy the best DJ sessions in a very special ambience. And to crown this extraordinary building, there is a roof top terrace where you can bathe in the swimming pool-sun terrace whilst enjoying panoramic views of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Barcelo, Priceline, Orbitz, Splendia, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Barcelo Raval reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.