First all the elevators of this hotel are a bit scary, even though the hotel is new. The rooms are fine and quiet, typical Holiday Inn Express. Breakfast is a huge room with a rather average selection- no eggs, bacon, etc (or at least none that I could find) and there could be a queue.
The location is about 15 minutes walk to the beach, otherwise you would need to take a cab to Olympic port area, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Barcelona City 22@opened in May 2008.A privileged location within the new architectural project 'Barcelona 22@' with easy access makes the hotel an ideal choice for both business and leisure travellers.The Holiday Inn Express Barcelona City 22@ is located at few minutes away from the Barcelona International Convention Centre (CCIB), Forum Area and the beach of 'Mar Bella'. The Sagrada Familia, the Barceloneta area, Plaza Catalunya, las Ramblas and all the major modernist Gaudi's buildings such as La Pedrera & Casa BatllÃ³ are located just at few metro stops away and the Barcelona`s stadium 'Camp Nou' is located 6 km away.Our 186 bedrooms offer a refreshing modern decor, tea & coffee making facilities free of charge, internet access (WIFI in all rooms as well as public areas), flat screen TV with satellite and pay TV available. We offer a delicious complimentary continental buffet breakfast to all our guests!! We are looking forward to welcome you to the 'Hotel Holiday Inn Express Barcelona City 22@'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Barcelona
- Holiday Inn Express Barcelona, Catalonia
- Holiday Inn Barcelona