A spotless and stylish hotel that is less than 5 mins walk from the beach and 35 mins walk to the city centre or 10 mins walk to the tourist bus stops to all the cities wonderful attraction. All the staff were friendly and helpful. Only negative points were that there is no restaurant bar for drinks and the breakfast is very expensive 15 Euros per person and no where near worth that. Eat out, Barcelona has plenty to offer. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the old industrial area of Poblenou which is now a key area for the location of the most innovative companies, we have created a hotel concept in keeping with this new technological district: our hotel ILUNION Barcelona. Its modern, welcoming and functional style will surprise you. You will fall in love with each of its corners, from the gym to the swimming pool, with its incredible views of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your ILUNION Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Confortel Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Confortel Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelona Confortel Hotel
- ILUNION Barcelona Catalonia