A spotless and stylish hotel that is less than 5 mins walk from the beach and 35 mins walk to the city centre or 10 mins walk to the tourist bus stops to all the cities wonderful attraction. All the staff were friendly and helpful. Only negative points were that there is no restaurant bar for drinks and the breakfast is very expensive 15 Euros per person and no where near worth that. Eat out, Barcelona has plenty to offer. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Confortel Barcelona is situated in a triangle formed by the Forum area, Puerto Olímpico and Plaza de las Glorias, only 10 minutes walk from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Otel, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Confortel Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Confortel Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Confortel Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelona Confortel Hotel
- Confortel Barcelona Catalonia