My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights. We actually thought the hotel was decent. Our room had a nice view and it appeared to be immaculate. However, the following morning I took a shower and realized the tub had a decent sized crack in it that had been there for a while, which caused the whole room to smell while using the shower. My husband also noticed that our bed sheet had a streak of blood on it. We informed the hotel staff who apologized and changed the sheets. They did not address the tub- but oh well. Then during the day my husband had noticed he had rows of bite marks along his body. He suspected bed bugs. When he returned to work he consulted with his colleague (a dermatologist) who confirmed he had in fact been bitten numerous times by bed bugs. It really is too bad about the whole bedbug issue because I liked the fact that the hotel was very close to the beach and was nice and modern. I hope they remedy this situation soon because it was a decent hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Confortel Barcelona is situated in a triangle formed by the Forum area, Puerto Olímpico and Plaza de las Glorias, only 10 minutes walk from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Hotel.de, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Confortel Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Confortel Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Confortel Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelona Confortel Hotel
- Confortel Barcelona Catalonia